Sunday, October 20, 2013

{WIWS} Mom the Photographer is Visiting Edition







Outfit details
Dress: Hand-me-Down from my Nana
Cardi/shrug: Target clearance
Necklace: wooden beaded via Plato's Closet
Shoes: Hand-me-Over from my Sister

Mass Behaviors
Leo: B+ lots of wiggling, but he sat with the group (Mom/Dad/Nana/Nonna/Paw-Paw/Adoptive Grandparents who give him gum and then snacks after Mass) and didn't have any fuss-outbreaks :)
Daniel: C- had a fuss-fest for a while, but then fell asleep w/ Dad.

Nurse Rounds:
Pleasant folks, and no emergencies...so B+!


Don't forget to head back over to Fine Linen & Purple for more fashion-fun :0)



2 comments:

  1. I love your dress! So flowy and beautiful! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I love old-fashioned fashion ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment gold brightens my day...