Monday, December 16, 2013

"Most" Posts of 2013

Whelp...I kind of jumped the gun on the Top 10 Posts of 2013 thing (--since *when* am I ever ahead of schedule?!), and it got switched to something cooler, so take a look!

{Post with the most clicks}
Don't Have Kids. Unless you've been living under a rock the past week, if you read my blog, you've seen this one. I am so flattered that y'all liked it so well. One of my favorite things is learning something from an unexpected place, or re-thinking something that seems trivial into more solid thoughts.



{Post with the most comments}
...It was actually the same as above...so I picked a runner up...
What's on Your Bookshelf? This was a fun link-up post with pictures of our bookshelves.  I listen to books more often now than read them....but books with pages are still my favorites :)








{Post with the best picture}
I should probably have picked this one of my boyos AND Sr. Agnes Therese AND baby sheep AND Benedict Cumberbatch, but The One About the Snake was too good to skip...there was a SNAKE!  Kudos to my dear siblings for getting me through that one. I'll tell you, blood is thicker than that snake--and he was fat!





{Post that was Hardest to Write}
It was definitely hardest to write Common Ground: Macklemore's 'Same Love',  but a catchy tune got stuck in my head and got me thinking about the "other" side on one of those "hot-button" issues...







{Post that was my Personal Favorite}
Sometimes I'm trying to have a new perspective on something, most of the time I'm being silly, but this post was just straight up from my heart, however corny that sounds. Fear & Loving was putting in words and sharing with you some ground-breaking vulnerability and honesty. I'm a pretty private person, so catch it while you can, folks!






So, there you go, Round #2 of the 2013 wrap-up.  Here's lookin' at you kid for another stupendous year to come.


Linking up with Sarah from 



4 comments:

  1. Over from Sarah's. Loved so many of these (as you can probably tell by the various comments I left all around your site -- sorry, couldn't help myself). And the snake -- eek and hilarious at the same time. You have a way with words. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love feedback; thank you for your kind words!

      Delete
  2. Loved the "Don't Have Kids" post! Well done. Man your buttons are enticing there on the sidebar. Thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I categorize myself as a fairy private person too but then I realize I have a blog and I write about these things for all the world to read...

    ReplyDelete

Your comment gold brightens my day...